United Way Community Tee Off
Join us for a relaxing round of golf Sunday, May 18, 2013, from 9:30 am to 3 pm at the highly rated Stevens Point Country Club benefiting United Way of Portage County.
Morning fees - 9:30am-1pm
18 holes - $40 donation
9 holes - $30 donation
Afternoon Fees - 1pm-3pm
18 holes - $30 donation
9 holes - $20 donation
This is NOT an all day event. This event is NOT a shotgun start event.
Members of all foursomes that sign up for 18 holes will automatically be entered for a chance to win two free rounds of golf at the Stevens Point Country Club.
- Early tee time reservations are suggested
- Call the SPCC Pro Shop TODAY at 715-345-8905 to reserve a tee time
- To ensure availability do not leave requests on the answering machine
- Food and beverages can be purchased at the club
- Range balls and golf carts are an additional fee
This event is made possible by the generous support of the Stevens Point Country Club through their sponsorship of greens fees. THANK YOU for your commitment to our community!
This is a non-tax deductible contribution.