Financial security is vital to supporting individual and family life, maintaining employment, achieving career aspirations, and building assets for the future. We enable community members a chance for a brighter future and a path toward achieving financial capability.
Working-age residents will access programs and services that help them establish and manage their path toward future employment and the building of financial capability.
Residents who have unmet financial and housing needs have access to services that directly address their short-term basic needs.
Seniors and those with varying abilities are supported to live healthy lives in a home-based setting with access to needed services.
Financial Stability partner programs include
- CAP Services, Inc. - Skills Enhancement Program
- CAP Services, Inc. - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Salvation Army - Hope Center
- YMCA - School Age Program
- United Way of Portage County - 2-1-1
- United Way of Portage County - Volunteer Center