Thanks for being here!
United Way of Portage County wants to ensure that your campaign is fun and successful. This campaign toolkit should give your organization the materials you need to run a great campaign. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 715-341-6740.
2023 Community Goal: $3,150,000
Every 15 minutes, someone in Portage County is helped through one of United Way's more than 30 funded programs and initiatives!
2023 DATES TO REMEMBER
- 2023 Campaign Sweepstakes Poster
- 2023 Campaign Poster
- Available Campaign Banners
- Photo and Video Release Waiver for United Way
- Funded Programs Poster
- Where the Money Goes
- "It's About Bringing Grandma a Meal" Poster
- "It's About Bringing Grandma a Meal" Poster-Spanish
- "It's About Giving Kids a Place to Be Kids" Poster
- "It's About Giving Kids a Place to Be Kids" Poster-Spanish
- 2023 Sweepstakes Video
- 2023 Campaign Videos
- 2022 Recognition Award Videos
- e-Pledge Training Video (for those running an e-Pledge Campaign)
- CAP Services & Mental Health Navigator Presentation
- Meals on Wheels Presentation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Presentation
- Success Stories: In A Fix
- Success Stories: Adapted Recreation
- Success Stories: Skills Enhancement
- Success Stories: Meals on Wheels
- Potential 2023 Sweepstakes Odds
- Other Sweepstakes Information
- 2023 FILLABLE Class A & Class B Raffle Information REQUIRED Documentation *With many campaigns running virtual events, please remember Wisconsin Raffle Laws do NOT permit online and/or mail-in raffles.
NOTE TO CAMPAIGN COORDINATORS - the Packers Organization does not guarantee what type of item you will receive. While they are currently donating a football - that that could change depending on their inventory and on the time of year that the donation is requested.
To submit a request for a donation for your upcoming United Way Campaign, go to the following website: www.packers.com/community/donations.html
1. Under the heading Requesting Donations click on “Start a new application.”
- If you are a New applicant or Never used the online system, you should click "New Applicant? Click here to create account." under the E-mail box. Follow the prompts to create an account.
- If you are a returning applicant, please enter your email and password and click Enter.
- If you are a returning applicant but forgot your password, click Forgot Password? Click Here. Follow the instructions. You will receive a temporary password in your email.
2. Next it will take you to the Verification of Eligibility page. Please answer the below requests accordingly:
- Is the organization located in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa OR does the organization primarily assist residents of Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa. YES
- Applications must be submitted no later than four weeks prior to the start date of your company campaign. Is the event at least four weeks from today? YES
- Select the type of in-kind donation (non-cash) you are seeking: United Way Workplace Campaign, then click “Submit”.
3. You will then be brought to the application page, please fill this out completely.
NOTE: To complete the donation request, you will also need the following United Way information:
- Address: 2801 Hoover Rd. Unit 2, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Phone: 715-341-6740
- Type of nonprofit: 501(c)3
- County agency is located: Portage
- Agency’s area code or state: WI North (715)
- UWPC’s tax-exempt number is: 390831152
4. Before you can submit the application, you will be required to attach a written request on your company's letterhead. Please be sure to include the start date (application must be submitted four weeks prior to this date) of your campaign in the written request. You can also attach a flyer or poster that advertises the event.
- Please note, that you will not be able to submit your application without attaching the supporting documentation. If you do not have the supporting documentation, you can SAVE the request and finish it later.
- If you SAVE your application to finish at a later time, you will receive an email saying that your application has been SAVED but NOT submitted.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email saying that your application has been successfully submitted.